Tuesday, June 2, 2009

School is almost out for the summer.

Today I am feeling like my quiet alone time is almost over, since next week is the last week of School . I decided to write everyday and talk to other mothers about my life as being a stay at home working mom. there is many memories that I want to create by doing this, and also know other mothers you are not alone. I feel your pain with summer approaching. All of a sudden the grocery bill rises, meal prep becomes more and more, and If you have differnt age kids you have night owls, and ones that go to bed at normal time. some that get up early and others that sleepin. So your schedule gets messed up because all of a sudden you got your kids taking over your excercise, and quiet time. So we learn as moms to set are bounderies early.

No comments:

Post a Comment