Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday morning.

I survived another week with children home for summer Break. It seems like once the kids have been home two weeks everything just seems to fall into place. Yesterday was Fathers day, and the Day was very peaceful and relaxing. I made lots of great meals, and we went bowling. We love to bowl as a family. Lots of laughter as we seem to at least hit a couple gutter balls. Just having quality family time is Great. My husband got his sexy new glasses he wanted, and fishing liscense of course. My daughter the party planner that she is had to have the party in the backyard office, all decorated of course. We made a chocolate cake, and cookies and cream ice cream to go with it. Today the weather is very windy and overcast right now so we will see what the weather brings for later to see if my kids can swim. My kids think they are fish, they love to swim every second of everyday. They seem to be living in there swimsuits now everyday. I am so very grateful to have these memories with them, and that they are not at some camp all summer long, or daycare.I love waking up and knowing I get to spend everyday with them. No one can love your kids like you can. I really enjoy watching them grow and change right before my eyes. I feel like the happiest mom in the world. I challenge you to take a look at your life today and see if your living out your purpose, If not make a change today. Follow your peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment