Monday, March 19, 2012

Push yourself out of your comfort zone daily

Beautiful New week to be grateful for even though everything is not perfect it is what it is and you get what you focus on so focus on more love and gratitude in order to get more back..I'm learning this more and more each and everyday in my life and am what I focus on and think about most in my life and for me this applies so great in my life to keep me uplifted and positive. I stopped worrying about what others do and do me and every time I do me and focus on gratitude and figure out a way to put more of that great attitude out into the world the greater more abundant life keeps getting for me..

I made a decision to open up my life to the world to make videos to get out of my comfort zone and to show everyone how I'm getting back in shape in my 40s it was not an easy choice, and I did not ask anyone if they thought it was a good idea... I knew I needed it in order to stay accountable to someone more than my family I needed the support, so I felt if I needed it that maybe just maybe there would be someone out there I could help in the process to set myself free and others along the way..

I have always believed that I have a gift to touch other peoples life in a honest loving way and to show you all that I'm human just like you and We all have trials and tribulations we just need to learn to deal with them through love and gratitude and realize we were created for greatness and love and share that love with the world...so I believe that's what I'm doing with my YouTube channel I'm sharing my at home videos with all of you so that maybe I can assist in you realising that you can get in shape at home too, any age any size and body type, that if its possible for me than its possible for you and I'm having a blast doing it.  I would of never guessed that in a million years that I would be doing this,so my advice to you is push yourself out of your comfort zone daily and take risks in your life and make a no fail plan of action for yourself as to make this a Fit 4 life plan for you not just a fad or a diet but something you focus on daily I'm always here for you please follow this blog and send comments and I would be honored to assist in anyway I can..
Peace and Love Always, Ursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula 

No comments:

Post a Comment