Tuesday, March 6, 2012

make a No fail Plan of Action each week

I'm learning the older I get the more vital it is that I focus on me more... I know you may say how can I do that when I'm so busy working and being a taxi service whatever your life looks like I know that we all are way to busy, and overworked and sometimes not enough sleep..So what if you woke up with a plan of ACTION that you write out just like you write the kids schedule, and the errands for the week and the needs of others always before yours..like most of us moms do...

What if you sat down in the morning looked at your calender for the week and took out the things that are not benefiting you that your doing for someone else lets say and replace One hour a day just for YOU...

Could you see that if you do this for yourself pencil in one hour a day of meditation and workouts that life just may get easier, and you just might get happier and healthy at the same time... workouts are HUGE STRESS Relievers you get to take out all your aggression out at the Gym, and leave it there along with extra fat burned..

Do realize how long its taken me to realize I deserve to do this for myself and do you realize how Grateful I am Because I make a No fail plan of action for me each week, and guess what you can have it all you just have to write it all out and get rid of the bad unhealthy habits to make room for the great healthy ones..

I've finally figuring it out and that's why I keep sharing with all of you in hopes that my wisdom will rub off on you. I have three teens one is in drivers training, at night the other in softball the other getting his braces on all evening stuff, so If I don't get my workout done in the morning after I take my kids to School its just not gonna happen And I value me more than that now so I'm always going to make time for me in the mornings and when my family's home on long weekends I workout in my Home Gym... wow that is amazing to make a no fail plan of action daily..Set yourself free to fly today by doing great things for you and I promise the results will keep you making it happen more and more..Success always starts by creating a Better You daily..SELFISH EQUALS SELF CARE
Peace and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment