Friday, March 23, 2012

follow your heart that leads to passion

I'm so Blessed this is how I feel everyday. I wake up and I'm Alive and healthy and have a voice to keep inspiring with and a strong body to workout, and do everything I need to taking care of my family and all that I'm blessed enough to get to do in a day..Looking back at my life I'm the luckiest I feel Ive ever been, because I finally developed the courage to go after my Dreams, and make them happen I'm doing things Ive never Dreamed I would ever do, and I'm loving every second of it..something magic happens in your life when you no longer worry about what others may think of you if you step out of your comfort zone, and live your life with passion and zest...

My whole life I allowed others to be my voice and to tell me how I should live my life and I was always sad because of this, and never new my value or Worth because of this it has only been in my 40 s where I finally felt that I might die if I did not make a change and start owning my power that was trapped inside for so long not having a voice will kill you and trying to please everyone else except yourself will kill you as well ..

Today I want to share with you that the most important thing you can do for yourself right now today is allow your inner thoughts and voice to come out and don't care who cares the minute I allowed myself to do this is when I became a whole person and I had to make that choice  if everyone in my family hated me well than its still worth it, and if my husband cant handle all of me than its still worth it, and if someone does not love all of you than they don't deserve you ..you have to make the choice  that its better to be alone than to continue to die a slow death not being you..God puts desires and passion in your  heart for a reason, so that you will follow them and let him be the guide not people, they don't know what you need unless you tell them, and show them..So today I want to encourage you to start living a life you love no matter what that is, do you and allow your inner voice to be your tour guide..Now because I do this I love it I'm stepping out and living a life I love and bringing all of you with me through YouTube I'm set free, and I want you all to be as well..so take a deep breath and pray for the strength and courage to set yourself free to fly into a life you love as well..
Peace and Love Always, Ursula
Please follow this blog and comment thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment