Friday, March 9, 2012

follow your passion

OK so I woke up thinking about why I'm so excited still about my beachbody lifestyle changes I keep making and I was remembering what gave me Joy as a child, and a teenager going through hard family times growing up with alcoholic parents and grandparents you learn to go into survival mode to save yourself, so for me it was always praying to God for a better greater life, and it was always Music that took me away to another world through dancing I can remember the family all leaving, and I would turn the music so loud throughout the house and dance all through the house like flash dance not only was it a great workout it relieved  my stress and tension from the world of troubles...

after getting married and having baby's I forget about dance for awhile and forgot what I Love as we do after having a family and getting into survival mode raising kids, then I kinda lost myself, and what I love for awhile doing all for others and forgetting me trying to be the best wife and mother I could be... being a sober loving mother striving for the opposite as I grew up. and then I would workout at home and do my best to stay motivated but never ever loved it and had no one around me to be accountable to so I always failed and never took my life seriously just always doing for others story of my life and than one day in my 40s I realized WOW I saw a picture of me and didn't think I was that Big and it scared the shit out of me because I now realized I was in my 40s and if I do not get my life back on track I just may stay fat forever and I didn't feel like I was in my 40s and sure didn't want to look like it or give up on me, because I wanted more for me I wanted to be a role model for my children and have my husband be proud to say to people this is my wife and still adore me as he once did before I lost myself...

So I did the only thing I could do is join Beachbody as a coach because I needed the accountability so desperately even though it was the scariest thing Ive ever done I even hated the name Beachbody because when your overweight you say to yourself yeah right like I could ever have a beachbody only in my dreams, so I took my Dreams as I did dancing through my house as a teen and I decided I'm gonna give it a try and I will either sink or swim and I love to swim so I'm taking you all with me on YouTube and we are all going to do this fit 4 life journey together and Ive been stretching myself out of my comfort zone every since, so the reason I'm telling you my story today is to Please never give up on you, you deserve to be healthy, and fit and to follow your passion and now today I'm healthier fitter and dancing again thank you God Im Alive and also survived Cancer I'm a fighter a warrior, and only getting better day by day I'm alive and I mean REALLY ALIVE and Living a Life I'm so very Proud of 42 and it just keeps getting Better...

Peace and Love Always, Ursula 

No comments:

Post a Comment