Monday, March 12, 2012

Find One hour a day for you

Busy weekend it was, got great time with my middle son on Saturday with his hair cut, and out to lunch than on Sunday we tackled the New Counter tops for the Kitchen when you buy an older home there is always repairs and remodeling to do, and we do the work ourselves to save on the labor costs so there is always lots of weekend remodeling projects going on at my home..

I love to stay busy I much prefer weekends like that than just sitting in front of the TV like my husband likes to do..now that I have changed my life, and became healthier and fit I prefer to be doing things... plus my mind never shuts off its always thinking like most of us woman do...Always so much to do it seems to run a home. 

I have been working so hard on me in my 40s Ive noticed even more than any other age it seems something happens in your 40s at least it did for me, to where I realized I was going to have to get my life back on track before it was to late I felt like I had hit 41 and just could not burn the fat on my body as fast as before and realized if I did not get myself in check I would end up like my mom quicker than sooner my mom never ever exercised a day in her life, and still does not to this day, and I can see her health declining faster because of the lifestyle choices she has made and I realized having teenagers, and not feeling good and no energy just was not going to work for me any longer, so I decided I better get off my butt do some research and do this for me so that I could live the rest of my years great and just see if I could make my 40s fabulous, and now in three months I'm going to be 43 I have never ever hid my age I'm proud of my age and intend to keep up on this fit four life journey not because I didn't love myself fat before, but because I decided that in order to be Greater and healthier I must get fit to keep up with my kids and to keep my husband interested even more...

I acceded my goals with my workouts, and have continued to love this new lifestyle, because when you feel the best and happiest you have ever been its worth it and now I cant imagine living any other way I feel I have found the fountain of youth key with everything I'm doing for my body mind and spirit now and so therefore that's why I continue to share with all of you Love yourself fat or Fit, but Fit is really where you began to start living a life you love because you wake up feeling so great with so much energy daily that you began to really live and really love and this is why I do this fit 4 life lifestyle because It gave me back to me and now I do it all and feel fabulous doing it and now Im a role model for my kids and they take care of themselves because of it my daughter runs laps around the pool and does workout videos with me and my oldest son rides his bike everywhere and swears its given him great abs because of it and my middle son does a lot of walking , swimming so it does rub off on your family...My kids are my joy and I get to run them all around and shop and do what they do and have the energy to be present always that's living the greatest way to live ,make time for you I always say find a hour a day just for you and put amazing healthy food in your body and live a life you love and share it with all...
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment