Saturday, March 31, 2012

Discovering how much you change over the years

I was thinking about my life today as I do daily and I was looking at my 20s and that for me was all about finding my Dream man to marry and have a family with for me the most important part of my twenties was to find a gorgeous man inside and out and start a family.   I  achieved that had three beautiful kids two boys and a girl and than it was surviving that 2 yrs apart each child .and anytime you put two people together in marriage and say now get along and bring in children it does take a lot of work I would say in a marriage the first 5 years are the hardest if you can make that you may have a chance, and as I say That I'm thinking every year is the hardest in a marriage, because it takes daily work to keep it Alive and thriving and everything gets boring after so long so its your job to both work really hard daily...

Thirties were finding a job that I could do to assist with money while the kids were in School So I became a School bus Driver and always made sure that my family and kids came before my job and my husband and I always made sure we had time for each other even if it was sneaking away any chance we could my husband new that he must stay connected to me first, because after all I was there before the kids he always worked a lot as men do with family's it takes a lot of money but one thing I can say about my husband is he always made time for me, and I have always been his priority ..I'm more of a loner than he is so that part has been a big adjustment for me ..

Forties for me now that I have teens is been a huge adjustment because I have went through a life process that has forever changed me being a breast cancer Survivor and being as lucky as I am to have found it so early and came out of it even better than I was before has made me a Better more grateful patient loving person. I see my life now in a whole new way I no longer worry about anything any one my say.. I think about what comes from my heart, and  I do it at that moment, and I became a beachbody coach in my forties someone asked me how do you balance married life with your hobbies and passion and I have to say for me I stopped asking for my husbands approval on everything I do and I started asking myself for what I really wanted and started living my life for me for the first time ever I have to say the Forty's so far are my favorite because I'm braver, stronger, more confident than I have ever been and I no longer allow anyone including my husband to hold me back from having all my Dreams. I know now that in order to be amazingly happy you must first be a whole person, and you can be and still be married ..Its a daily commitment to yourself to do everything in your power to walk and talk in daily gratitude forget the bad and move to the greatness that you get to create daily and stop asking for approval from anyone other than God and YOU...Now my husband loves me even though he does not  understand why I do what I do or why I need different things than he can give me. I need more and so I go after what I need daily to feed my soul and spirit and I don't have to share that part of my life with him ...He gives me what he can and I give myself everything else ...Nobody can make you 100% happy you must first seek that for yourself and than everything else in your life balances out...I pray that my story will always assist in someway to spark a great more loving life in all of you as well..Please feel free if there is any topic you want me to write about I will..

do you wanna know a secret the more you become confident, and whole the sexier you become now that I workout daily and do what I need to do to follow my Dreams and passion the sexier I become to my husband, so therefore who calls me daily for sexy talk YES my husband ..yes we spice it up, and yes he still adores me and I do him wish he would focus more on his sexy spicy side but still after 18 years a daily progress we both are ...Love this life we live, and bring out your sexy, sassy side as much as you can, it does have a way of making everything better remember lady's a way to a mans heart is loyalty, sex and Food and looking your Best because they are very Visual creators, and men you must be patient, loving, strong,honest,amazing heart as well as your looks, and sexy and a great provider...
Peace and Love Always ,Ursula

3 comments: