Thursday, February 2, 2012

THINK SUMMER :)))

Wow Oh, Wow the weeks are flying bye and before you know it, Summer will be here..I don't know how you feel about it but I want to be ready for my bikini ...I wasted to many years covering up. I'm not going to do that anymore..I have a Huge Underground pool in my back yard, and I'm tired of letting everyone else look and feel good in that pool, and me sitting on the sideline saying great job to my kids..Nope those days are over..I'm Alive free and Ready to Fly...

I had to get sick of being fat and I had to make the choice to do it for me and me alone no one can tell you to do it, it must come from you because you have to eat drink and sleep fitness in order to succeed just like you do in business, you have to make it top priority for you to succeed...Creating someone to be accountable too is a MUST, because if you don't you will fail..Creating my YouTube channel was the best thing I could of ever done for me, and in the process I'm helping so many people so you talk about a Win Win Situation, it is http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula

Look at your life and see what your happy with, and keep that and than look at YOU.... I mean really Look at You" Stand in front of your mirror Naked after the shower" and See what you are not happy with, and than get to work on you...Never ever give up on YOU creating a BETTER Healthier Stronger You daily, which in turn makes everything better in your Life "By the way"..So NO more Excuses Get Up and work On you today You must be at the top of your to do list or you will fail, and remember the only one that can put You on the top of your to do list is YOU....Get to work and send me messages and please comment and follow this Blog, so that I can continue to be inspired to write and share my life with all of You...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment