Monday, February 6, 2012

Actions do speak louder than words sometimes

Morning its kinda funny since I started the beachbody program over a year ago everyone in my family thought it was just something I was doing for a little while and I would fail, and get bored and stop doing it, so they really didn't pay attention to what I was doing and didn't say much now all of a sudden my family knows its serious and I have had Huge results, and I'm still going... will I know when I meet my Goal I don't know, and I don't know really even what my goal is in pant size or even weight size everyone thinks you have to weigh yourself and count all the pounds lost..I guess I have chosen to do things different I do it to how I feel and how my clothes fit and than,progress pictures... I know because I have to start buying smaller closes, which that gets me excited..

For me I just want my tiny waist back and tighten up the body like spanks and look good and feel good in a bikini that's all I'm not looking to be your next bodybuilder. I'm looking to look great and feel fit and strong and confident..

so now all of a sudden my husband is interested in what I'm doing what I'm saying, and who I'm saying it to so he had a long weekend off and he has a tablet computer that he does simple things on like check his email and order net fix movie,s or knifes sportsman warehouse stuff, and now I'm on his to do list to check and read my blog and find out what I'm doing that's working so great now that its working hes curious..Amazingly weird and I guess strange since he has never really liked anything about fitness..so I said to him Great now that you have become a fan or my newest stalker maybe you will learn more about fitness and positive living..

So whatever works to bring people in to a better healthier more positive life do it..Like I said everyone has to do it in there own time, in there own way even if my husband has to do it through stalking me..hahaha make a healthy plan of action for you, and than keep going, because you have no idea how many life's you will affect just by being quiet and making the changes you need to make all of a sudden the people around you take notice and are interested even if they don't workout they see you have found a secret that is making you more confident and more Alive and Youthful they get afraid that maybe they wont be in your future if they don't take notice and  don't make you a priority...my husband said wow maybe I will have to go to golds gym and go swimming..keep going ..keep dreaming..keep reaching for a healthier happier you its there inside of you bring it out and share it with the world
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment