Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You Get to Choose

People always say how do you stay focused and committed to keep going even through the pain of sore bodies, and I always say" No pain No Gain "You have to want to get in Great shape more than you want anything else, and the more you push through the pain the Stronger and Healthier you get..

Hard work does pay off the more you do it the better you feel, and look and eventually you become  your BEST daily, and than there is No turning back, because you now no the difference and it becomes your healthy Lifestyle for Life... this is why I talk about this everyday the only people that get annoyed by me are the people that don't want to change the ones that have got comfortable sitting on the couch eating what they want, and doing what they want, which is Nothing...Eventually this type of do nothing lifestyle will catch up with them because they will have to make time for doctors to tell them they are over weight and need to change or stay sick...
my feeling is why wait till your sick, or over weight to make the change..make it before your over weight and sick its a whole lot easier...You get to choose no one can do it for you all I can do is tell you the benefits of great health ..the feeling you get is like no other..

So today I invite you to take a look at your life and see if your even on your to do list do you make time for you or is everyone else first and than your left feeling tired burned out and over weight...????? Ask yourself a question today are you worth making time for ?
I'm here for you as always contact me and I'm here for accountability and support daily I'm your Number one Cheerleader..
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment