Monday, February 27, 2012

what makes you happy

Morning Woke up to more Snow and I was thinking how wonderful it is that I get to work from home and That I'm lucky enough to do what I love having the choice like I have is the BEST.. I get to raise my kids First and put there needs First, and Myself right at the top of the list and Yes of course my husband, dogs, and cats how Amazing really to be that involved daily with everyone I love..That is what beachbody has done for me and more than I could ever imagined possible..Something that you may need is not what someone else needs its our job as individuals to find are own passion and Zest for life...

I find in my own life if I do things that make other people happen and forget my own needs and happiness I'm never happy but If I do me, and take care of me first, than the family and make a schedule that works for everyone in my family than I'm always happy I have developed a routine for myself that works amazingly wonderful. I wake up have a huge glass of water spend time with my husband and get his lunch ready for him and send him off to his day at 4:30 am with lots of Love, than its me time I get on the net and write my blog and Inspire the world with positive light and love and than it always comes back to you, and it sets the tone for more Gratitude and Love all day long take the kids to school and than I mark  the First Hour of the day For me once all of that is done..

I now have joined Golds Gym, because I had a Workout group here at my home and I felt it was better to expand and go to the Gym half of the time to meet like minded people, and also to challenge myself even more so I'm really happy with my choice in doing that it makes it even more fun to workout being around so many more people that have the same goal in mind, and that is to get fit healthy and positive because really people that workout are so much more positive, than people that don't its my happy drug for life...so you see I say it all the time do what makes you happy and write down a No fail Schedule for yourself weekly and when Mommas Happy every ones happy, and there will be incredible results that you get to create daily how exciting and when you make this your lifestyle change for life you become a better person in all areas of your life ..Worth checking into I would say...
Join me on this happy, positive, fit for life journey..
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always and Forever URsula 

No comments:

Post a Comment