Tuesday, February 21, 2012

push through and make time for You

Wow Hello everyone its been awhile since I have wrote, my family was home for four days, so it was cook, clean, cook , clean and remodel we are painting the whole house, and remodeling are kitchen, so Yes that takes time and effort, so needless to say It was busy. ... thank God for my home Gym area, because I was able to slip in there for a great workout first thing in the morning before things got busy..I was going to try and take two days off recovery time but I found I am happier, and have more energy when I do a yoga class to stretch first and than slip in a ten min dancing video makes me come Alive, so I did that and always feel so much better..it doesn't matter if no one else in your family works out do it for you because it will always make you feel great after, and kinda silly ready to deal with three teens, as I have always something going on..my husband thinks that there should only be one workout that I need when hes home...hahaha

I have found that if I do what I need to do to put myself at the top of my to do list than there will always be time for everything else I have to do and I can do it with a great attitude and feel great because I made time for me which no one else can do but you , when your family is home on long vacations..I have found the best thing I can do is check out for a least an hour a day for me working on my mind, body and soul is what keeps me sane  and able to keep going...

Love yourself enough to make a plan of action each week starting with you ...what will you do meditate, workout, and where will you do it at home in the Gym or both like me, meditate at home focusing on gratitude and than get to work on you..I have went strong now for over a year making sure I eat great , exercise and continue on this fit for life journey, and I'm not planing on stopping anytime soon now that I feel so great, and yes there is a lot of sore body parts that come along with this journey, but to me if that's what it takes to get rid of the toxic body fat and regain me a healthy fit for life me, than I'm willing to push through the pain and someone said to me yesterday I was looking through your pictures and you still have a lot of belly fat , so its just how you see it I see it as Yes I'm not there yet, but look at how far I have come and no matter how long it takes to get rid of all the belly fat I'm in to not give up and to continue to push Harder each day..So do yourself a favor sometimes you must guard your ears or let them be your motivators to push harder,,there will always be people that think you have more work to do or that think you are great the way you are ..Your job is to do it for you, and make the Body you want and feel great with not what someone else thinks that you should look like. I am a Curvy girl so no matter how much I workout I will Have the booty and the boobs so My job is to get rid of the toxic belly fat and trim the arm fat and inner thighs..So I know what I have to do, because I see myself naked, so thanks for the feedback but I know what I need to do for my body, just takes time if wanna keep it off and do it the healthy way...Peace and Love always Never ever give up on You and always do it for you. Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment