Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Love yourself enough to take care of YOU

Wow was laying in bed as I do in the morning, and I was thinking about why I stay so happy about Beachbody and my workouts, which I never ever have been excited to workout in the past, and I realized you have to find a workout program that is challenging, and also most import Fun.  If  you hate to workout  you must find a Challenge program, that fits your personality, that was the Change I needed and finally found through at home beachbody DVDs... push through the pain to get rid of the fat..and keep doing it again and again and most important find a challenge group people that keep you accountable, but not make you want to quit they are there just to lift your spirits, and let you know you can do it, and that's so huge in this fit 4 life process to surround yourself with Successful people that are doing it, and than Inspire to be Inspired as well..

Thats what my YouTube channel does for me each time I get a new subscriber or new comment I get excited like wow maybe I am helping myself and others along the way that is a great feeling and thats what keeps you going you need to know that your helpinng others while your helping yourself or at least I do, thats a powerful blessing in my life and thats what keeps me going, and excited for change knowing that people could watch any workout video there are so many but because Im building friendships and connections daily they stop by and that means the world to me... I needed  it as a wife and a busy mom to have something just for me to rebuild my confidence, and have something of my own that would also affect my spirit and others greatly by getting in shape and blessing others that cant afford to buy beachbody dvds to have a place to go as to regain there lifes as well, and when I hear people say Im helping and inspiring them to do more and be more...well How could I ask for anymore than that..God gives us all gifts and talents we just get to figure out how to use them as a blessing in peoples lifes...So follow your passion and regain you all of you your inner, and outer beauty is yours to regain and create daily and always follow your inner piece not someone elses it always starts with you first loving you as God loves you, and than sharing that piece and that Love and Gratitude with the world and It will always come back to you, and the negative people will eventually leave your life, because your kindness will kill them, because misery always loves company so choose your company wisely...Stay amazingly blessed Im always here for you wanting you to be at your Best daily...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Piece and Love Always , Ursula 

No comments:

Post a Comment