Monday, January 30, 2012

Better You Daily

Through the years you learn what works, and what does not work with everything ....that's the beauty of life lessons..The good the bad, and the ugly shall we say..
I finally figured it out at 42 what I love, and what works for me and that's why I love Beachbody the whole program is a no fail program it gets me excited everyday to work out and feel and look the best I ever have so much so that I get sad on the days I do not workout...

When you finally find a no fail program and you get excited to keep transforming yourself as I have...That is Exciting..What I'm finding is you just get better with age like fine aged wine if you take care of yourself and that alone is so worth it..

I was also thinking about the 40s are so Hot now desperate housewife series made it possible for us all to realize if we work hard on us we can and will be extremely sexy and confident for a lot of years..the days of over eating and getting fat are over and we now get to defy are age for longer do to fitness and eating clean..So bring it on. I'm so excited, and so ready to keep getting sexier more alive and vital than I ever have been before..what about you how do you feel about this ask yourself are you confident ? excited to be naked like what you see in your mirror and fit in your clothes like you want to ? I pray the answer is Yes, but if its Not I'm here  for you to show you how you can transform you mind, body soul and spirit daily. I'm doing it as a stay at home Mom and so can you...Today make the best choice for you find a no plan of action for you and fight to be the best sexiest you that you can be...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment