Monday, January 16, 2012

Make it a Lifestyle

Today is the First day of the rest of your Life.
If I could give you the greatest gift in the World right now to everyone in the World what do you think that Gift would be ?
Many of you probably are thinking money and possessions right now...

That is Not at all what I would give you.... I would give you all the will to be healthy and Fit for life because if you do not have your Health and Vitality nothing else matters ..You can have all the money in the world, but if you do not take care of your health you will not be able to enjoy your Money, because you will be to sick to enjoy and end up giving it all away to save your life...

When You think about what is the most important thing in Life You think... God if your spiritual and you think of family, friends and work...I have wasted too Much of my life doing for others, and not doing for me so that I can continue to do for others. If your not focused on You daily no one else will be either, How many more years are you going to waste always doing for others and putting yourself last only to make sure everyone else succeeds in your life except you?

How many Moms and dads are guilty of this thinking there is no time for you, because you have so many things to do to take care of everyone else? I was for years it started right after I got married and Got pregnant my husband told me NO more Low Fat Food while I was pregnant to eat more and have everything Fattening BIG HUGE MISTAKE.....I gained fifty pounds with my first son and that's when my Unhealthy lifestyle began....I encourage all of you to NEVER EVER let someone else tell you how to eat... You know your body better than anyone, and for sure you only want to listen to the Fitness Nutritionist to get your Body back in shape Naturally so that it lasts...So I have Learned a Huge lesson in my Life to only eat what my body needs smaller healthy Portions and when someone tells me I need More I now no better, and can do what works for me and not for someone else and Exercise is Vital in healthy weight Loss as well, because it keeps your skin tight so you don't have all the saggy skin and the more muscle you build the more fat You Lose, so that your goal becomes to turn your body into a lean fat burning Machine...It also makes you look younger it is the fountain of Youth...I pray my story will continue to inspire all of you for a great better healthy Lifestyle change that will last a lifetime instead of when the Diet is over....
Peace and Love always Ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment