Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You were not made to be perfect u were made to be whole

Wow I have taken a break from writing for awhile due to the long Holiday Break, and I have to say it does feel amazing to be writing again its therapy for me to get out what I need to get out on here, and I pray everyday that by me doing this that its inspiring so many people daily as well..

As I take time off and allow myself to reflect on my life and everything that has went on in the last year.... I'm extremely grateful to still be here, and still be inspired for daily change and transformation...I Love what I do daily I create the best life for me daily...taking kids to school making sure they are sent with lots of Love, and than I come home get excited to put on my cute workout clothes and continue to spend that hour making me better each day...since I have made this my no fail healthy lifestyle I'm loving it, and challenging myself to more and greater goals each day...

I have regained my strength , my soul, and my confidence in this last year...I've been really processing why I what to be so fit, and its because not only do I look better I feel Amazing when you build more muscle on your body and lose those dreaded inches that linger there after having kids ...There is nothing more powerful than that..Knowing that you had to sweat, and become sore to create the best body for your body type and do it again and again...That's Huge what does not Kill you Will always make you stronger...

So for me I have starting 2012 with a bang I have the most amazing Beachbody DVDs that I have rewarded myself with better than anything else I have ever bought myself, and I keep Challenging myself to do more learn more, and see if this Girl at 42 can get rock hard abs I'm like a Test to see if I can do it anyone can, and sharing my results with all of you and opening my life on YouTube has really been what I have needed to stay excited and motivated to keep going and make sure you all see me doing it ,so that you will all no that YES you can get in the best shape of your life right at home with beachbody DVDs and My Shakeology...I love it so much makes me feel so young and energetic...I'm forever Grateful for my new Life and I pray today if your out there struggling with your weight and emotions its Time today to make the best life Choice for you and It always does start with You putting yourself at the Top of your to do list daily until you make it a lifestyle choice that you cannot live without....If you already have started your workout program keep Going never ever give up on you..I'm for all of you and Yes you can all be successful...Remember You were not made to be PERFECT you were made to be WHOLE...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula

Peace and Love Always , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment