Friday, January 13, 2012

Embrace Change to make YOu Better

I was laying in bed this morning thinking about life, and all we go through and I started to think about all the changes we go through as the years go by, and what I'm learning most is I'm really learning to embrace things that are working in my life rather than things that are not working, for many years I wasted my time and energy doing my best to fix everyone else in my life, family, friends,kids and on and on only  to realize that is not possible all you can do daily is fix yourself First and train those around you through your boundaries and being a Great Person yourself, and great Role Model...

I know now why I have went through so many different friendships...why I had years of separation from people, and situations that were toxic in my life and why I need only the people who are working in my lifeI allow to be close to me people that lift my spirits higher than they were before and make me feel better than I did even before spending time with them.

Than there are people and friends in your life that are toxic "misery loves company" and there the ones that do there best to Suck the life out of YOU and those are the ones that need you more than you need them, and those are the people you must either set Higher standards of treating you on, or they have to Go out of your Life YES even if they are family, and spouses...Your Hole Goal in Life Needs to always be ....We are not made to be perfect but to be whole" How you become Whole is digging deep within yourself, and Realizing God does not make Junk...Your Not Junk, and You are worthy enough to Love yourself, and be Loved and Embrace the changes you have to Go through on the way of getting there...

I'm extremely grateful that I'm learning Finally how to be healthy Whole, and Fit and Live a Life I deserve to live with the people that lift me up and not suck me Dry.   That by far is priceless... So my prayer for me, and for all of you would be know when its time to move from Toxic things in your life and replace them with something wonderful for yourself Like great workouts and never ever be Afraid to be alone, because sometimes being alone is when the healing really begins...Embrace YOU and embrace this wonderful Life..
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and love always sent your way, Ursula

2 comments:

  1. God help us, this woman looks sexy as hell when she's lean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to bury my face in your thighs.

    ReplyDelete