Thursday, January 26, 2012

Be the Best You no matter what

So what do you do when you are doing everything you can to stay healthy and become healthier and better daily and the people you live with have no interest in healthy living ?
I woke up thinking about this today because I was thinking about my own life I'm sharing some personal stuff with you today in hopes that it will assist us all.

My husband works hard granted but on his time off all he wants to do is watch TV Drink beer, He chews and eat and have Sex that's all hes interested in...
Most men are very simple in what they like to do what they require from you is Loyalty, Food and Sex basics if they get that they are content as you know woman are not that simple we require alot my emotion support to be able to be happy...

Now I'm learning not to let my husbands bad choices for himself effect me and how I'm living promoting fit for life lifestyles as I do but have to say it is frustrating to think that he prefers unhealthy food and things that ruin his health verses Healthy lifestyle choices that could make his life more Vital so it feels that I'm getting younger and hes getting older anyone else going through this ?

Now this is real honest talk today...So what I have decided and why I know I need the support from beach body so much is I need people like me to be accountable to outside of my family that's why I failed again and again before because I allowed my husband to sabotage my healthy lifestyle again and again so this time I'm not giving up on me no matter what and if he wants to continue his unhealthy lifestyle well its on him..see we can grow old and miserable or we can grow old feeling and looking fabulous..the reason I wanted to write this today is to let you know that whatever you must face in order to get healthy and Fit even if No one else in your family does it do it anyway because I promise when you look in the mirror your confidence and self esteem will be greatly affected by that..DO IT FOR YOU..

I have a friend that her husband does not want her to lose weight or workout because she is 10 years younger than him and he doesn't take care of himself so he doesn't want her to either for fear of her leaving him....

Stop worrying about everyone else and let them kill themselves if that's what they choose and start today new and Fresh doing a great workout program for you and eating Clean...This is why I'm so happy I set myself free from my husband and his bad choices and regained Me and it feels amazing..so that makes my husband even more into me and the less you talk about and the more actions you show the better..BE YOUR BEST YOU DAILY and pray for the rest to fall into Gods perfect plan...And reap the rewards with your new amazing healthy beautiful Life...Amen
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment