Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ALIVE AND CANCER FREE

Good Morning,
Today is all about getting back to a normal schedule the kids have been home for two weeks for the Christmas break and its been packed full of fun and lots of cooking three teens and there friends eat alot..so today I'm getting them back to school and going to the doctor myself right after for a mammogram for my left breast after radiation,and surgery they want to make sure its all good and cancer free...so although I have been through alot in 2011 I'm still here, and still Alive that's to me finding my Cancer so early stage 1 and for that I will do the mammograms, and make sure I stay that way..so many people are afraid of getting mammograms, and I say if you have to get your boob smashed a little to save your life well than that's a no brain er, DO it soon as you get to your 40,s unless you feel a lump younger than go and do it....

Life is so great and to be able to live healthy and vital is a great thing why would anyone not take care of there health, and do there best to prevent these diseases...Do everything you can to stay healthy and Fit and then if something does come around some health condition you have a better chance of surviving it if your always healthy and fit...Do your best to make yourself better daily and I promise you, you will have less health issues than if you continue unhealthy lifestyles...So While I was going through my radiation treatments over the Summer I was extremely grateful to have the support frommy family,friends, facebook teamand beachbody DVDs and my shakeology that I would make in my little blender that had to go cups and lids I would drink that on the way everyday before my treatment and workout in the morning....I'm still here Alive, and Vital and I'm on a mission to make sure all of you know that you must take care of you from the inside out yearly doctor appointments and Self breast exams in the shower that's were I found my Lump...I was washing my body and found it in my left breast, scared the shit out of me told my husband he got me on his work insurance right away and I went right to my doctor and she scheduled me for my first mammogram the same day and an ultrasound they sent the results to John Hopkins and I was in surgery to cut the pee size cancer out of me, and they only had to take two limp notes....SO stop being scared and take life by the horn and do what you need to do to stay ALIVE and HEALTHY......PLEASE Make 2012 a Year You reclaim all of YOU nothing else is more important than a HEALTHY YOU FROM THE INSIDE OUT..I'm here for you for support and Love and if you have any other questions please ask..
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace Love and Health Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment