Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday

Good Morning,
This week has been a great week. I got my spring for my garage... so the garage will be working soon. It has been nice, and quiet, and peaceful. Tomorrow I get to take a day off with my wonderful friends, we will finally all will be together, there has been so much going on in every ones life's that it doesn't always work out that we can all be together. I am looking forward to great friends, and great laughter.

Today as cold as it is the lights go up on the house, great exercise climbing up, and down the ladder in the cold. There is so much to be grateful for this time of year. I do believe in miracles, and I am so grateful for them. When you live your life focused on the positive everything is a gift, and a miracle. Look around and find out who you can make a difference with....just by being the light that you are. Allow your light to shine bright so that everywhere you go people feel it, and it changes them just by being in your presence...WE all have the ability to make a difference. Slow down and take the time this holiday time to pay attention to the people around you. set realistic goals for yourself so that you don't have to rush around everywhere you go. that is how I plan to spend this holiday season, just being grateful for my health,family, friends,animals, and the people I come in contact with. Doesn't it make you fill good when people you don't know take the time to compliment you,smile at you, and say Hi to you. I know for me it makes me feel good..so you can also make someone feel special, and loved by kind words and actions.

Make today a great day, and remember slow down take a deep breath, and relax this Holiday season, and see if it makes a difference in how you feel, and makes a difference with people you come in contact with. We do have the power to change our lives, and people around us....Be the light of the party. Peace and love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment