Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday

Good Morning,
This is the last week of School, before the Christmas Break they get two weeks off of School. Today , and the rest of this week is rapping presents, and enjoying my nice quiet time while I can. Having three teens can get pretty loud, and crazy. Oh and I will be grocery shopping to fill the freezers. My kids panick when there convient food is out. I make homemade healthy meals, and they would prefer Hot pockets, frozen pizzas, frozen burritos, and anything they can warm up fast.

It snowed a couple of inch's this weekend so the my kids got to play out in the snow...which they love to do. It may snow again today the weather man said, so we will see. My Garage is fixed just in time for the snow. Life is good I just have to get my Christmas cards done.

I have to confess that I have been putting alot of pressure on myself about getting all the Christmas presents that my kids want, and stressing out about the cost of everything, and It is not working for me to feel so much pressure, so today is a new day, and I'm letting it go. They will get what we can afford with cash money, and nothing else. I want to encourage all of you to remember what Christmas is about, and don't let greed get involved. Please do not get yourself in credit card dept for Christmas... that is not what Christmas is for. We need to teach are children that they cant just focus on Material items over the holidays, we have to give back. may your day be blessed and full of love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment