Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday

Good morning,
The Schools here had a two hour delay, because of snow and freezing rain. So I decided to exercise as usual downstairs, and my daughter made breakfast for her boys... as she calls her brothers. I started out feeling tired and stressed about the holidays, and about them having a two week vacation. After I exercised I realized that as long as I keep taking great care of myself it makes my energy level increase and I no longer feel stressed, and tired. It is like a miracle , so I encourage all of you out there to keep with an exercise routine because it will not only jump start your metabolism it will make you feel so much better, and then you will be able to deal with anything that comes your way.

I started yoga last week Thursday evening I had heard it was wonderful for your body mind and spirit, so my friend invited me. I have to tell you it was fabulous. I was sore for two days your body gets stretched into places its not use to. I workout at home on my elliptical, and Pilate's, and bands, and weights. This just goes to show you how wonderful Yoga is.

How great it is to do wonderful things for yourself, and others. look around this Holiday season, and find out who you can be a blessing too. When you do great things for yourself, and others how magical your life becomes. Because I decided to get excited about my kids having two week vacation, we are going to have an amazing time. Retrain your thoughts and emotions today to be positive, and live your best life always, Blessings Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment