Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday

Good Morning,
Wow, what an exciting time to be alive....Its almost 2010. We made it to see modern technology.
How exciting... things have really moved forward. Everything is high tech. in smaller packages. I got my kids MP3 players that are crazy small, and they do everything , camera, web cam, recorder, you name it it does it. Times have really changed. Then you have to figure out how to work all this high tech stuff that you get , and receive...Crazy Right.

I feel like as a mom living in this world of High tech. Computers, and I Pod's, and video games, and Facebook... that I some how have to know how to relate to this generation, so I'm trying to keep up with it all to communicate with this younger generation. they are way smarter than I am. My kids are so amazing with the computer, and all there gadgets.... it amazes me. If I have any questions I just ask them, and they always no what to do.

Pretty soon we are all going to have plug in cars, and using Bio fuel. I'm so grateful to be going green with as much as possible. My family has been green for awhile we use all Eco-friendly products, and green light bulbs, and as much solar as possible,and Organic,and recycle.

WE can make this the best 2010 ever... embrace this New Year, and make it the best year Ever. Celebrate all the new, and exciting changes that are happening with this New Year...And, Yes even Celebrate all the High tech things that we don't know how to work, because our kids do.Our kids our our future so stay close with the younger generation they have alot to teach us, and we have alot to teach them.

Blessing and Love Always,Ursula


No comments:

Post a Comment