Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Kids

Good Morning my Wonderful friends,
I woke up this morning with such gratitude in my heart...I am so blessed to have the family I have, and I appreciate them more, and more even as they continue to grow, and get taller than me. My fifteen year old boy had a friend stay the night Sunday night, since there was no School on Monday, and my daughter thinks that his friend is cute so she has to make sure her hair is perfect when he is over, and then she follows him around staring at him...Great it is already happening little crushes, she is in Middle School, and the Boy is in High School... All I here is.. the High School boys are Hot.

Being a mom is challenging, and rewarding at the same time. I'm really working hard to celebrate all of there changes even puberty....Which takes alot of patients.My daughter, and I spend alot of quality time together, and I love that she still thinks mom is cool, and still wants to hang out with me, all three of my kids do. I am so grateful for that. I really try to be a open minded mom, and no matter what they tell me I try not to act too shocked. I want to be the one they come to for advice, and not be afraid to talk to me.

Take the opportunity if you have children to be a great role model, and a great listener, and stay connected to your children always, no matter what they do they have to learn from the choices they make, its all life lessons so allow them to be the person they are, and celebrate there own different personalities, and trust that they will make the right decisions for there life with all the guidance you have given them. My kids mean the world to me, and although I don't understand everything they do I just get to pray, and trust them.
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment