Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brightness even through the storm.

Good Morning,
Happy Tuesday..It has been raining alot here, so I find myself craving sun, and beautiful Days. I have been cleaning, and doing alot of baking to try, and keep my spirits lifted even through the rain. Sometimes through the winter it is a struggle to keep your spirit lifted through the storm. What helps me is thinking positive happy thoughts.... about the things that make me happy. I love music so I tend to turn music on that I love or talk to someone that has a positive outlook on life.
Figuring out what you love is essential to your well being, and taking care of yourself , your needs even through the rain , and cold weather are very important. If you are struggling with this... close your eyes, and do a visualization of things, places, and smells that make you happy. Watch a funny movie. Did you know that laughter is one of the greatest things you can do for yourself eternally.

Sometimes in the winter you really have to dig deep to stay peaceful, and joyful even when the days seem so dark and gloomy. Surround yourself with things through out your house that put a smile on your face. Focus on happy thoughts not bad thoughts... train your mind, body, soul, and spirit... to be happy even though some days things just seem to be harder. Make the best of your situation. For me like I said I have learned when it is cloudy, and rainy outside to use those days for cleaning, opening doors for fresh clean air. and baking wonderful healthy food . When you smell the scent of fresh rain, and wonderful food baking in your kitchen, and music playing in the background...How could you not be happy. The kids get home from School and they are always hungry, and they are instantly happy because the house is clean, and there is great food to snack on...So it becomes a ripple affect through out the whole family. So all of a sudden everyone is Happy, and you forget about the cloudy gloomy day that you could have let ruin your day. See how wonderful positive, Healthy Living can be. We just get to create it for ourselves. You have the power to create the most Abundant, Powerful, Positive, Happy life ever. I encourage you to start today.

Make today a day of Brightness even through the Storm, Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment