Monday, January 11, 2010

Gratitude Journal

Good morning,
Today I want to talk about how important it is to have a grateful Heart, and to start your day focusing on everything your grateful for. Starting your day writing in a gratitude journal...I feel is the key to a happy successful life. In order to have what we want, we have to have a grateful Heart...So I thought I would write one, and show you how I do mine.

Gratitude Journal
I am so grateful for God in my life leading, and guiding me daily, helping me keep strong connections with family, and friends. I adore my husband he makes life great for me, and my kids. He fills my heart with so much love, and he accepts me just as I am... flaws and all. He is still into me, and wants to spend all of his time with me. I am so grateful that we are best friends, and lovers. He makes my life happy, and joyful. I am so grateful for each of my children, and I celebrate there different personalities, and there great qualities. I am so very grateful for are health and that we are all very fit and healthy. I am so grateful that I am able to work from home and put myself, and my family first. I have peace that surpasses all understanding. I have a great support system, and lots of love all around me with great family, and great friends. Life is great, and all my needs are met today.

So this gives you an idea of things that you could write about. When you start your day focusing on all the positive in your life. Your life becomes the life you want, and desire it to be. We get to create the life we want. If you find it hard to write positive things in your life, because you may be going through some hard times than write out everything that your grateful for anyway, and see how your life will start changing...You write how you want your life to be. Say I am blessed when I wake up, and I am blessed when I go to bed...Your life can be abundant in all areas.

Start today writing in a gratitude journal...and watch your life change for the better...mind...body...Spirit...love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment