Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Celebrate YOU

I love Celebrating being a Woman everyday and taking you all on this journey with me it gives me great honor to share my story, and tips with you to assist myself, and all of you daily to see all that you are capable in doing Yes we are mulitaskers and lovers of life that's how we do are life, and I am showing you my life to spark you even further to see all your gifts and talents as well ...my mind never stays quiet so I finally found a way to express myself and take you along this amazing journey, that I'm having I am blessed to be Alive and free to me and each and everyday I fight for that because that's the life I deserve to have is a life worth living and loving each and everyday, and through it all I remember to love more and be love...

I was taking my son and his girlfriend shopping yesterday, and we were getting Blimpie sandwich's for dinner and a lady next to us was crying the whole time, and she worked there... I wanted to go hug her and see if there was anything I could do I felt my Mother instincts kicking in, but then I thought what if she just wanted to be alone, and I did not want to make a seen now that I think back I really wish I would of said something to her I could of said some words or gave her a hug to assist in brightening her day, so I say to all of you don't hold back if your led to do something do it ...God could be using you to make someones day brighter so from now on I'm not going to hold back if I feel led to do something or bless someone I'm doing it...

Life is Amazing and I pray that the Videos I make on Ursula s World continue to bless you, and all   my tips assist in you creating a great healthy life for yourself as well and I'm showing you it always starts with yourself First...Loving life and sharing my days with you is a great life Subscribe so you don't miss all my videos http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula  I'm having a great life join me...

today celebrate you by taking care of you First and than and only than will you learn and begin to be able to take care of others as well through lots of love and positive healthy living..this is why I share everyday because I'm loving the life I live and I pray you all are as well continue to bless yourself, and see the miracles all around you Like all the beautiful flowers this time of year they are amazing..

Peace and Love always, Ursula 

No comments:

Post a Comment