Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fight for YOU

Hello my friends,
I'm so excited new ideas are popping up in my head everyday, and I have been following them without thinking they are to crazy... I'm embracing them for the first Time I feel free to express me more and more each day because I feel Fabulous something great is happening to my inside as well as my outside. I feel a breakthrough finally and like a cleanse all over to be free to be me, so I decided to call this Blog as well as my twitter, and YouTube "Ursula's World because I'm so much more than a Beachbody coach beachbody coach Ursula was what I needed in order to start to rebuild me, and Now I need to expand it into Ursula's World , because I have so much more that I want to share with all of you...

I believe God has given me a Gift, not only to have a second chance at life but to share all my secrets of success with all of you in order that you all can be set Free as well to unleash all of your gifts, and talents that you were born with as well..Its time to live for you and love as you go get in touch with you each and everyday I invite you to go inside yourself, and find out what you love and bring it forth and celebrate your life in such a way that if it were your last day here on earth that you would not have any regrets..Wake up everyday with gratitude and love and be you without being concerned about who will care not everyone will like you anyway so stop pleasing and start being you all of you..

I went through many years hiding my body afraid I was too Curvy for the world to see so I wore many curtain outfits as my husband called them, because after I had my kids I thought that's what moms did it wasn't until I found beachbody on face book that I realized WOW woman and men of all ages are embracing there bodies and showing there results and Maybe just maybe I could do that as well and get back my Confidence and ability to inspire back...WOW that's huge as I write this tears are in my eyes, because I fought hard to regain me back and most of the time doing it alone without family support, so sometimes you must fight the good fight to regain all of you so this is why I have a Huge passion for Love through change, because I not only fought to get all of me back I fought to get cancer out of my body last year, and I will continue to fight for me and all of you to see your beauty, and your greatness everyday find people that inspire you and stay strong and fight for you, all of you and never ever give up on creating a healthy more positive loving you daily..

Peace and Love Always , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment