Monday, April 9, 2012

Creating a daily plan of action

Never stop learning and growing because when you do life gets dull and boring, so I'm learning new stuff daily about me, and about life I'm pushing myself harder and stronger than I ever have and not because anyone else wants me to.. I want it so bad it hurts..That's the kind of burning desire you must have daily to succeed on this fit 4 life journey..my family was just  home on spring break and its always hard the first few days because every ones use to there own thing, and than you put three teens and two adults together and remodeling the kitchen 3 cats, two dogs, and 2 turtles and saws in the garage banging, and say now lets all have a happy week and get along...hahahaha

I'm more of a loner Ive discovered I'm way more organized when everyone is gone I have a set plan of action daily that I have been following now for a year, and I really love it and my husband does not workout he feels having a job is enough for him, and fixing and remodeling the home, so I can never get him to the gym so I made a decision right away that I would continue to stay on my plan of action even while he was home, because I knew I not only needed to burn the calories I needed the stress relief and to give him time to remodel..

so I took all of you with me by taping 15 videos for the spring break to show you how I'm doing it at the gym and on a walks, and at home..I realized finally that what makes me happy and healthy is important to continue even when sometimes its not important to your family... my daughter and I had a blast at the gym and so its great times with her..all and all we all managed to have a great time and I balanced my time with all of them and I felt a lot happier and healthy because I worked out all week and my husband fell at hurt his back the first day so he had to rest a lot in the beginning, so maybe that's just what the doctor ordered for his time off, and for me and the kids we got a lot of fun activities in... so life is Great and I'm back stronger than ever getting ready for my 3 day shakeology cleanse detoxify my body and workout stronger than ever continuing to motivate and inspire all of you life is what you make it so stop giving up on creating a better you daily and don't let anyone sabotage your dreams from becoming a reality not even your husband that buys junk food and brings it home your better and stronger than that ,,stay strong eat clean and workout ...Decide..commit...succeed
Peace and Love Always, Ursula
Please share and follow this Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment