Sunday, April 15, 2012

follow your thoughts as your guide

My mind wakes me up every morning thinking about new ideas to write about, and new videos to make that's how much I love motivating and inspiring all of you my mind must stay busy, and than putting those thoughts into action now that is the greatest feeling ever..How many of you get creative action thoughts, and put them into action? and how many of you get the thoughts and talk yourself out of them before you even do them? You have the ability to put you thoughts in to action steps daily, that's what they are there for how many people disregard there thoughts afraid of them what will people think if I do this?

You have to stop being concerned about what others may say or do if you follow your passion, and be more concerned about living out all your thoughts ,and dreams and when you start living this way it becomes easier and more enjoyable and each time you do something you have never done before You begin to know, and feel how great it feels to follow your thoughts that form into action steps that have the ability to change your life for the better each day...

Like this Blog I write I never know what I'm going to write about or who will even care to read it I just follow whats in my heart, and the thoughts I get in the morning and start typing and it all comes out and its like a cleanse to me to get out whats on my mind, and heart and even if nobody reads I followed my thoughts that turn into my passion, which stretch me out of my comfort zone and make my life richer because I had a place to share whats going on and that for me is an outlet that I need being a stay at home mom gives me a place to share safely; and a place that I always come back to because I love to write what I'm feeling, I also discovered about myself on this fit 4 life journey that I love to make workout videos and blogging videos its another place for me to motivate and inspire myself as well as others all around the world for a healthy New life that they as well can create..Everyone needs an outlet aside from just there family a place to express themselves, and be who they were created to be it lifts your soul and makes you feel Alive by helping others along the way that's what I have discovered about myself at least...I get a feeling of release for love through change each time I do it and I pray I'm helping as many as I can see how fabulous it is to follow your inner voice each and everyday as a guide to your life that you get to love and live each and everyday...just planted my new flower garden..love spring

stop waiting for others to make you happy and start making yourself happy by following your gifts and talents daily that is what they are there for is to share with others in order to start living the life you desire and love...Start today and who cares, who cares... the ones that will love you for you, all of you are the only ones you need..
Peace and Love Always, Ursula 

No comments:

Post a Comment