Wednesday, April 11, 2012

get content with making you better each day

many of us struggle with what we see on the magazines, and wanting a body like that I know I got that way for awhile, and we all have body issues we deal with that's just life. Ive decided that in order to stay in peace and not beat myself up about the body I have do everything in my power to make it great for my body type daily..
I have decided that since I have curves keep the good curves, and make the toxic belly fat go away by clean eating and lots of core strengthening belly fat workouts..

I get my pictures taken now of me in New swim suits to keep myself excited to keep going strong and to also see what more I can do to firm up... you don't know what you have to work on until you see yourself on video or pictures and than its blasted in your face, and that can be scary enough to shock you into doing more and creating better daily..

Please don't ever give up on you we all have days like that to where we say its taking to long uugghh I don't want to keep going , well If I would of had that attitude when I found out I had Breast cancer last year I would of quit, and I would not be as strong as I am now..whatever are demons are we can face them look them in the mirror and make a better healthier life in spite of them..

I'm not perfect your not perfect we are all just striving to be whole each and everyday, and for me the most important part of my journey is to stay healthy fit and strong and do my best to assist all of you to love yourself enough to get up and continue to fight for you, and I believe the key to that is clean healthy eating, and great workouts you don't have to be skinny to be strong... you  have to be strong to be healthy no matter what body type you have make it Great, and stop comparing yourself to others and start celebrating the beautiful body you have and make it uniquely you each and everyday I love you all and thanks for your support and love and if there is anything I can do to assist you in your journey send me a message..
Peace and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment