Thursday, January 17, 2013

VISUALIZE

Hello everyone,
I'm a firm believer in visualizing an image in your mind first in order to stay focused on your intentions whatever they may be this will work for all areas of your life..We all know that we must wake up focused and alert breathing in love and breathing out anger and so on...so whats the next step you say? I believe its setting the tone for success right when you wake up with your first breath...Lay in bed before you rush up and stretch your arms behind your head, and your feet long think about your Focus for the day and than Visualize an Image in your mind of what you want most to create for the day..
My Images are always smiles, laughter, joy as I get my kids up and they get ready for school and than I see laughter and joy on there faces as I drive them to School than I see myself in workout clothes and Images in my mind of what I'm creating daily by doing workouts a clearer mind and healthier body... I see myself in great dresses, and being a great role model for my kids, I see a Happy Husband that cant keep his hands off me because of my daily choices, and I see LOVE...

So you see what you Focus on and Visualize before you even get out of bed is what you end up creating before you even put your feet on the ground..I use to think this kind of stuff was crazy until I did it, and now I will not ever live any other way, because it really works and my family life is so peaceful now.  I as a Wife and mom set the tone for how smooth my family life goes...You see its never about the other person its about you praying and visualizing the life you want and create it daily little baby steps in everything you do and say become Huge, and continue to grow into amazing great visual Images of a happy peaceful healthy life so today as your reading this, and maybe your wondering why someone else is always happy, and your always miserable take a look at you and fix what you need to fix inside yourself ...visualizing amazing Images of a happy peaceful life and you can even go as far as cutting pictures out of books and magazines and putting then on a mirror or any place that will keep you focused, and happy as you see them daily.. Always add as you get more inspired ..Maybe that bikini body that you thought you would never get back because you gained all the weight after kids and stress of life..I invite you to let go of stress and unforgiveness and say hello to Healthy happy visual Images that you have early in the morning... Raise the people up in your life higher in your mind and than plant the seeds daily...
Cheers to your New happy amazing life that you get to create daily
Love Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment