Monday, January 7, 2013

The voice that wakes me up

WOW Its been a really long time since I have wrote in my blog do I even remember how? I am the type of person that awakes in my bed in the morning with flooding thoughts of everything I want to do for success in a day, I would explain it as a  to do list for my success in my head, and it wakes me up so this morning at 5:00 am my to do list in my head said to me" its time to write your blog again" and I said to my self does anybody even care what I have to say?  It  got louder in my head< and said "its part of your journey and healing", so here I am again taking you all on my journey of rediscovery... My life is my love, and I will nurture it just as I do every relationship I care about...

HERE GOES... I'm what you would call a fitness Freak now at 43 because its the only thing that keeps me feeling amazing and its something I can control even when everything around me becomes crazy its something  that keeps me fit healthy and alive I believe my fountain of youth secret,and keeps my spirit happy... You see you cant control anyone else all you can do is pray for them guide and lead by example , This has been my emotional missing link for years and just now realized it in my forty's....

For years because I never had any power all my power was taken away from me and I never knew who I was or even what I wanted to do I allowed others to stop me from being who I was created to be being and following someone else s life instead of finding your own passion and love for life will eventually destroy you, and your spirit and you will become the person with the mask that smiles on the outside, but feels dead on the inside..How do you reclaim you when you feel so bad about yourself and so dead? I had no Idea for me that it was going to be through a healthy lifestyle and becoming what some call me as obsessed gym freak...You see we all need to discover our own worth and destiny, and as long as your Alive you need to follow the voice inside your head that wants to guide you to your purpose and your passion we all are different and need different things to make us happy, and Mine wakes me up now with a huge smile on my face because you see my life is my love and when I'm following the path that was designed for me even though I feel in preparation for something Big in the future I'm learning to embrace this voice today that said get up and write your Blog...so today I thank you all for taking the time to read this and there will be many more blogs to come follow your voice and live a life you love even if no one understands You, if it brings you a smile and peace in your heart go for it and never ever look back always keep your chin up and go for more day by day..
Ursula Sward

No comments:

Post a Comment