Thursday, May 17, 2012

Set yourself Free

Happy hot weather is finally here I'm so excited I have been working really hard on myself both inside, and out to keep transforming me it takes a lot of time and dedication if you want to keep making yourself better I believe now its the only way to live, and in the process your confidence goes through the Roof which was well needed in my case... shy boring housewife to ...WHO Let this girl out and who new she had a sexy side..hahaha

How many life's are waisted ?I believe by doing the normal boring things we do It can seem that way.Now  since I feel great I decided to spice things up a bit... Dancing again after all these years feels amazing I believe you must continue to follow your passion what ever that is, and make your life no matter what it is Alive and Fun again,  that's just what I'm doing I'm having a Blast making YouTube videos I'm allowing myself to be free and open without feeling bad or judged, and I'm a better person, because I now express myself more than I ever have before, and It feels great..

Freedom is when you let down your walls of pain, and allow your true authentic self shine through letting go of past hurts and pain and express yourself and change yourself daily through every experience is a lesson, and makes you who you are today..what if you could tap into the fun side of you, and just let your hair down and dance like nobody is watching how free, and alive do you think you would feel? just like the Saturday Night Live people do What a Blast....and who says moms cant be sexy again?

I'm free Alive and only getting better and as Long as I can workout, dance and share I will do my Best to set a lot of people free from sadness, depression, and make it my passion to make as many people smile as I can even if I get requests to dance in my kitchen hahaha
so today is  new day new changes for you are up to you... set yourself free love yourself and be the best that you can be daily and I promise the free er you will feel, and be because of it.So get up and get started Now
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment