Friday, May 11, 2012

FREEDOM

Looking over my life and thinking about everything I have done and been through in this last year pushing myself harder than I ever thought I could ...surviving Breast Cancer last year at this time is when I found it having amazing doctors that did great work, and getting to start again I have a new appreciation for life and love and I'm now like the kid that sees everything for the first time, even though Ive seen it before Celebrating the Beauty around like I never have before and making sure that each day is celebrated with so much love that it overtakes me, and the world and never letting anyone hold me back from creating the life that I love daily..

I'm so extremely blessed to be Alive Cancer free and getting healthier everyday because of all my new lifestyle choices...I'm just a mom now with a voice to change my thoughts and anyone who cares to learn how to as well... to much time in this world is waisted with negative people, and negative thoughts so as long as I'm Alive and have a voice I will do my best to not stay silent and educate this world with healthy positive light, and love....  I choose to make everyday count as it could be my last ...I also believe in talking about things that people don't like to talk about a voice anything that I feel can set people free I will say, and ... I will do..To much time in my opinion is waisted on religious beliefs, that keep people stuck, and controlled I love the lord and I believe in order to set yourself free its a personal relationship you must have with him not all the rules and controlling that religious thoughts and feelings carry...We get one life one opportunity to set ourselves free to fly into a life of lots of love and purpose and passion so why would we want to waste any of it being controlling or judgemental with the ones we say we love, its not are job to play God into peoples life's, its are job to love more and be lovable open your heart today, and set yourself free from bondage and be willing to see Gratitude and love in all that you do and all that you say..accept yourself and accept others and let the light of your heart and soul set the tone of everyone of your days..be led the way that you feel your being led daily, and always follow your still small voice inside yourself as your tour guide to your amazing life, and let go of judgement and criticism its not your job... just saying that confirms how free I finally am. I have allowed my family to soar and fly into there perfect life, and its not my job to judge there choices, and I have to say I'm pretty proud of this choice I have made, because if you knew how I was raised, and how much judgement and condemnation I was under daily, and how many worries there was..YOU too would say this is a miracle...so take a deep breath out with the old bad behaviors, forgive yourself, and others and move forward to a life you love, and live as if it could be your last day...I love you and you love you.. remember that
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment